Now that we’ve grown up this film is a nightmare! A number of thoughts plagued me upon rewatching this film:
- Kevin is one sadistic little bastard.
- A happy ending after the shit Kevin pulled? Piss off!
- The robbers are like members of the fucking Justice League. How much pain can they withstand?
- This whole situation could have been avoided if the McCallister family stopped pissing about. They’ve got seven kids and can’t even control one of them.
- Child protective services know about this family right?
- How the hell is a film about a home invasion festive?
It’s just a mess.